4 August 2012

Lazy summer days ....

Hi folks, I hope you are all doing fine. Things are good in our household, kiddies getting into the swing of the summer hols although I would like better weather so we could at least get down the beach more than once this summer (not holding my breath though!!!). I've been snatching some crafting time when I can but all routine has well and truly gone out the window. 

I have however managed to make a card I was asked to do for a male birthday.  Now I don't do mens cards that often and I so struggle with embellishments but when I saw this stamp by Elisabeth Bell I knew I had to have it.  Its a real pleasure to colour and its a really good size so really you don't need many embellies as the image is the main focal point.

  

Papers are from an old paper pad by Making Memories which I thought it was probably about time I used


A bit of a closer look.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers but the hair was done using Copics.  Ribbon and buttons are from stash.

Challenges I would like to enter:-



Okay about time I went to bed me thinks its gone 1 a.m. and I keep making mistakes whilst typing my post.  So I'm going to luv ya and leave ya guys. 

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Ann-Marie what a gorgeous card, sweet image and fab details.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Beautifully coloured image Ann-Marie. Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Caz x

Faye said...

This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdoors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Great image and lovely details! Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine