15 August 2010

Something different for me!!!

Hello folks, hope you've had a great weekend.

I want to know what's going on with the weather - I'm sure summer is meant to follow spring but I think its gone on a jolly myself so we didn't get up to much. Was meant to go and get the kiddies school shoes but there was no way I was getting drenched and being made bankrupt all in the same day!!!! I mean what is it with the price of school shoes I know I insist on going to Clarks I do think they actually last longer but even so. Anyway thats my moan over as long as my little monsters tootsies are well taken care of thats okay.
So on to my card. Its something a little different for me - firstly shock horror its not an easel card, secondly its relatively clean and simple and thirdly I didn't colour in the stamped image I decided to heat emboss it instead and I'm fairly pleased with the outcome although my fingers are still itching to add further embellies!!!!
Right a quick list of stuff used:- Papermania 'Joyeux Noel' stamp set which is new but old as its unused from last year, stamped and heat embossed with Enchanted Gold embossing powder. Papers used are the Papermania 'Joyeux Noel' ones that match the stamp set again from last year's stash. My Martha Stewart punch got an outing and ribbon and charm is from stash.

I'm going to enter this into a few challenges hopefully:-

Mojo Monday - fab sketch just loved it

Cute Card Thursday - Treemendous (anything with trees on it)

Papertake Weekly - Something old, something new,
something borrowed & something blue
Well really do hope you have a great start to the week peeps, will catch you later sometime in blogland.
Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx

4 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is just gorgeous chick :) Thanks for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Christine said...

great card!
thanks for playing with us at CCT
christine

Jodi said...

Beautiful Christmas card!! Love the richness of the colors.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the cute charm.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja