10 March 2010

Black & White with a dash of red!

Afternoon folks happy Wednesday to you all and what a glorious sunny day it is here feels really spring like although the wind is a bit nippy still.
Thought I'd show you another four drawer box and easel card I made following Kirsten's tutorial again - if you fancy a go the link to her blog is here. So love making these at the moment. Gone with a black and white theme with a splash of red. This one is a commission for a 40th birthday so I hope they like it! It always worries me doing commissions just in case its not what they want but I didnt really have any guidelines for this one so I had free reign!!

I used a Whiff of Joy stamp, coloured with my beloved copics and cut out with nestabilities. Cardstock used is Bazzill, paper is from Papermania Capsule collection and the rest is from stash. Used a sketch from Friday Sketchers and you can't see it on the piccies but I've actually used eyelets unders the bows and the ribbon is actually threaded through them.
Anyway, thats about it from me today folks. Still have my mother's day cards to do yet but at least its Thursday tomorrow and both my kiddies are at school all day so I should get some time to play.
Hope you're having a great day whereever you are and enjoying some spring like weather!
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx










3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautifully made. I love the papers you have used. Elaine

Crafty Tam said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Stunning work xx

Mandy said...

Ann-Marie, this is stunning hun, love, love love it
hugs Mandy xx