30 November 2013

Warm Hands, Warm Heart

Hello my friends I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  We've been busy here as seems to be the norm of late.  My boy went to work with his dad for the morning and earned himself a few pounds in the process and my youngest and I ventured into town to stock up on choccie to fill the kiddies Advents and it was absolutely manic, but hey we got to have a black forest hot chocolate in Costa so my day was all good! 
 
Okay, I've popped in today to share with you a little Whimsy goodness which I've been meaning to blog for a couple of days now but not got round to it.  Anyway, what I have made is a little three draw secret gift box which I've wanted to have a go at for ages and I'm so glad I did as its so cute and really very quick and easy to do too!  I can't take credit for the idea though as I first saw it on Norma's blog and she very kindly has a tutorial HERE to follow so go check it out. 
 
So I used the Whimsy Time for Tea Stamp 'Warm Hands Warm Heart' and she's a beauty.  I've switched back to my copics for this one and took my colour inspiration from the papers.  Let me show you some piccies  - I hope you're sitting comfortably as there are quite a few!
 
Medium:  Copics
Papers:  First Edition ' Nordic Christmas'
Dies:  Whimsy 'Reindeer', Spellbinders: Labels 4 and Poinsettia
 



 
Lastly the close up of the image, gorgeous isn't she so love that hair.

Copics List
 
Face/Body:  E000, E21, E11, R20, R30
Hair/Boots:  E13, E15, E29
Dress:  B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Hat/Muff:  YG11, YG93, YG97, W5
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
Okay, I'm off now to fill the Advents for the kiddies ready for tomorrow and don't worry I've bought extra just in case I can't help myself and I eat too many chocolates in the process!!!
 
Take care and is it too early to be wishing Festival Jollities to you all, well I'm wishing them anyway he he!!!
 
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 

8 comments:

Karen said...

This is a wonderful design I adore it!!


Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week for our "Anything Goes With Ribbon" Challenge and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

Unknown said...

This is just so beautiful - perfect color tones, great paper combo and your coloring... Amazing project!
Have a great day, Ann-Marie! :)

Chris said...

Hi Anne Marie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Shelby said...

Fabulous box and your color looks stunning.

Shelby

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely design with us at crafty ribbons this week
P xx

heidy said...

Oh wow love this!!
XXX Heidy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and I love costa !

Heather said...

A beautiful box, fabulous papers and such a sweet beautifully coloured image.......your image is delightful and lovely details!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx