27 November 2013

'Lighting the Way' and some exciting news!

Hello everyone, just popping in today to share with you some more holiday inspiration and to tell you my exciting news.  I was asked by Tracy over at Dies to Die for whether I would like to join her DT team and it didn't take me long to answer that question!! 
 
So here is my Christmas card made with goodies from The Dies to Die For shop.  I decided to use Bildmalarna 'Mimosa - Lights the Way' as she is such a cutie and I took my colour inspiration from the delicious Bazzill 'Nordic Pines' 6 x 6 paper pad, just loving these papers.  So let me show you some piccies:-
 
Charm:  Santa Sleigh
 
 
The close up of the image, isn't she adorable!

Copics List
 
Face:  E000, E21, E11, R81, R20
Clothes:  R12, R14, R17, R29/E31, E33, E35, E37/G20, G24, G28
Hair:  E31, E33, E35, E37
 
Challenges I would like to enter:
 
 
 
Okay so time for me to love you and leave you folks.  I have a couple of things already made waiting to share with you so I'll be back soon. 
 
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lynne K said...

So glad you just made our deadline with this gorgeous card, Ann-Marie! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! Beautiful card as always ann-marie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and your image is so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in on our celebration challenge this week, good luck. Suzanne Sweet Stampin DT

Natali said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love how you play with traditional Christmas colors. Looks amazing!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Celebration” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, that's lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for our birthday.

Susan x