6 November 2013

String of Hearts

Happy Wednesday everyone, half way through the week yay!!  A quick pop in from me today just to share with you my latest.

I've made a card using the adorable Crissy Armstrong 'String of Hearts' from the latest Whimsy release.  I decided to use my Distress Markers to colour my image and am really pleased with how its turned out and yes I've jump aboard the Frantage band wagon and I love the stuff so now I need more colours.  So let me share some piccies with you:-

Medium:  Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Papers:  'Let it Snow' by Dovecraft (left over from last year)
Dies:  Whimsy 'Slider 3', Spellbinders 'Fleur de Lis rectangles', Joy Crafts Snowflaker border
 
 
Plenty of Stickles has been added I used it for the snow and on the snowflake border.  I also used some flock with glitter on their hats.

Distress Markers list
 
Broken China, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
 
Challenges I would like to enter
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay must dash now I have a few things I should be doing but its so much more fun to blog hop and craft!
 
Take care folks
Ann-Marie
xxx
 

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the colours and the layers on this beautiful card. Yes, Frantage is fun to play with and like you, I only have one colour so I definitely need to get more :)
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Stunning, love the snowflake die !! Great card as always xx

cats whiskers said...

Fab Card hun I just might have to pop over to Whimsy and see if any stamps fall in my basket. thanks for your lovely comments dear
Hugs Jac xxxxx

Kim said...

fabulous card and just love that cute digi!
Kim x

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Your card is so beautiful Ann-Marie! Love the way you've coloured it and all the beautiful embellishments you've used perfectly too.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Such a darling card... Love the stamp and it's coloring as well as that glitter and fran-tage! :)
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Those distress markers are slowly but surely turning everyone into watercolour artists! Beautiful colouring and I love the little details you have added with the glitter and flock. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Shannah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ann-Marie! Beautiful colouring, layout and embellishments! Uh-oh... I've been resisting the fran-tage, but the pull is strong!
Hugs, Shannah xox