22 March 2019

'Surprise!!' - Polkadoodles Wk 12 challenge

Happy Friday lovely crafty friends.  I hope you've had a good week where you are.  We've had some typical Spring weather here - brilliant sunshine one minute then lashing down with rain the next lol!  We've had another busy week lots happening with my son at 6th form with Uni choices to be made etc and I've got a busy weekend ahead.  A lovely girly catch up with the family tonight with curry thrown into the mix yum, work first thing tomorrow and then I'm heading off to Brighton for an actual ghost hunt I'll let you know how that one turns out lol!! 

So, as it's Friday a new challenge has gone live over at Polkadoodles Crafting.  As always it's an 'anything goes' challenge but the DT have been given the theme of 'gift for a lady' to work to and as per usual my teamies have hit it out of the park their makes are just gorgeous.  There is so much inspiration to be had and we'd love you to pop over and join in so we can all see your beautiful makes too. 

So let me show you my contribution for the new challenge.  I've made a little set of drawers just perfect for putting in little gifts or chocolates.  I used gorgeous Winnie 'Surprise Gift' and coloured her with copics.  All links and copics used are below.  The papers are Polkadoodles from the Octavia Moonfly collection and aren't they just fab.

Medium:  copics

Another little piccie next just so you get to have a peek from all angles.


And, of course, my usual close up of the image.  I'm rather pleased with how she turned out and I must say she was lovely and easy to colour.

Copics list

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  W1, W3, W5, W7
Clothes:  RV00, RV21, RV23, RV35, RV29/B0000, B000, B00, B02, B04

Okay, that's all from me today, I've got to dash now so much to do.  No rest for the wicked lol!  Have a lovely weekend folks.

Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

The Sisterhood of Crafters  -  one for the ladies/girls

A bit more time to craft  -  anything goes

Love to Craft challenge blog  -  anything goes













9 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is just amazing and absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning card! This would make such a great gift! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Fleur said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Anne-Marie. I love the idea. Hugs Fleur xxx

DeniseD said...

Very nice card! Love the coloring, good job! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful creation. Love the design, fabulous papers and Winnie is so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Gina xx

Crafting Belle said...

Wowzers...this is a fabulous. Hugs Lisa xxx

Debbie Mageed said...

OH! This is gorgeous! Love this so much and your coloring is perfect!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

This is super cute. I love the way you colored the image. Xox