3 March 2019

Cupcake anyone??

Happy Sunday lovely crafty peeps.  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Where's all the lovely spring weather gone?!?  I hope this horrible dreary weather doesn't hang around for long it's so depressing.

So, on a miserable day like today I'm brightening mine with a little crafting and popping on here to share with you my latest card.  I treated myself to a few paper pads a while ago and thought it was about time I used some.  No good them just sat on my shelf.  I know they're pretty and stroke'able and all but hey I need to make room for more lol!!

Here's my little card made with them.  I've used LOTV 'never too old for cupcake' and coloured her up with copics to compliment the pretty papers.  I had a go at making some of my own flowers too with foamiran and I'm actually quite pleased with my first attempt and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was too.  They're not perfect by a long shot but hey practice makes perfect and all that.

Image:  LOTV 'never too old for cupcake'
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Craft Sensations 'soft romance' 12 x 12 pad
Dies:  Joy Crafts butterfly border (6002/0251), Whimsy Stamps Butterfly frame die, Whimsy Stamps Peony Flower dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 2
Ribbon, twine, gems from stash


A little close up of my coloured image, she's so sweet. 

copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E53, E55, E57
Clothes/cupcake case:  V000, V12, V15, V17/R000, RV52, RV55

Here's my attempt at the foamiran flowers.  I've a lot to learn but they're a start.


I used white foamiran and the Whimsy Stamps peony die set and coloured them with some old oil pastels I've had for years.

Okay so that's all from me today.  I've just got enough time to get some colouring in before I need to feed the troops.  Do you think if I'm quiet in my little craft room they may forget about tea …. no me neither but worth a try don't you think?!?

Thank you for stopping by my little patch and listening to all my ramblings.  I ramble on in real life too you know!!

Take care and have a lovely crafty weekend.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter my card into:-

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

My time to craft  -  pink and girly

Lil patch of crafty friends  -  always anything goes










3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Your card is adorable, so sweet, and LOVE your foamiran flowers!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie! It's so sweet and pretty and I love the flowers you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Janice said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous embellishments! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT