8 March 2019

Polkadoodles new challenge - Week 10

Happy Friday crafty friends.  I hope you've had a good week where you are.  Weather has been abysmal here so dull and wet and soggy, yuk!! We've had a busy week this week and the days just whoosh by it's frightening but the upside (there's always an upside) it just means that Polkadoodles challenge day is here before you know it and you're on the cusp of the weekend so all good in my book.

So, as it's Friday a new challenge has gone live over at Polkadoodles Crafting.  As always it's an 'anything goes' challenge but the DT have the theme of 'flowers' to work to and as per usual my teamies makes are just gorgeous.  There is so much inspiration to be had and we'd love you to pop over and join in so we can all see your beautiful makes.

Right, so what did I make for my little contribution to the Polkadoodles love … a card with the beautiful image 'Eden Blossoms'.  She's been coloured with copics to compliment the pretty Eden Blossoms 'Paper Heaven 2' papers which I printed off on to ultimate graphic paper and matted on to kraft card stock.

Medium:  copics
flowers and pearls from stash

My usual close up of the image.  I added a few little liquid pearl dots to the centres of the flowers in her hair.  Do you know that when using liquid pearls once you've squeezed out your pearl dots if they're not all rounded like a pearl if you just tap underneath gently it rounds them off lovely.  I read this somewhere years ago and I always do it as it works a treat.  I think this card may just end up as my mum's Mother's day card she just love's these colours so perfect really.

copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair:  E70, E71, E77, E79
Dress:  RV91, RV95, RV99
Flowers:  B0000, B000, B00, B02, B04

Okay, so that's all from me this morning.  I have a not so good day at work today, it's going to be a long hard day.  

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Cute card Thursday  -  anything goes

A bit more time to craft  -  anything goes

Tales from the craft room  -  lovely ladies

Addicted to stamps and more  -  anything goes

Crafting by designs  -  anything goes 

The Crafty Addicts  -  anything goes(optional embellish it)













9 comments:

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so romantic and I love the combination of craft with pink, Xox

Fleur said...

A stunning card Anne-Marie. The image is gorgeous
HUGS Fleur xxx

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us
DT ATSM

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Anne-Maie, beautiful colouring and composition.
Hugs Suzi x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Gina's Cards said...

WOWZER, this is so beautiful Anne-Marie, I love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Crafting Belle said...

This is an absolutely STUNNING card, love the colours with the Kraft. Hugs Lisa Crafting Belle xxx

Jo said...

So beautiful, gorgeous image & packed full of delicious embellishments....love it! Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x