12 March 2019

Lovely 'Luna'

Hello my lovelies.  I am popping on to my little old blog to share another Polkadoodles make with you.  I made this card for no other reason than I wanted to so the sentiment I've used is rather apt I think.

So let me introduce you to 'Luna'.  Now isn't she just the cutest little thing and she reminds me of my daughter with all that hair.  I printed my papers on to Ultimate Graphic paper and used copics to colour her in to compliment these.  It's not a colour combo I would normally go with but actually I rather like it.  Everything was matted on to Kraft card stock and I followed the sketch over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  

Medium:  copics
Flowers, pearls and twine from stash

My usual close up of the image.  She was real easy to colour up.  I laid a little too much colour down in some places but I think she turned out okay.  Thank god for the colourless blender is all I say lol!


copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Clothes:  B60, B63, B66, B69/G000, G00, G02, G05

Okay, so that's all from me today.  Everyone's gone off to bed so I'm going to have a little colouring session whilst watching Game of Thrones.  The final season starts next month so I've decided to recap and watch it all from the very beginning!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Sweet Sketch Wednesday  -  fab sketch

Creative Inspirations  -  spring greens

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

Sweet Stampin  -  anything goes

Crafty Cardmakers  -  make it green


















   

3 comments:

Kathie said...

What a wonderful card Ann-Marie, I love your image and your beautiful colouring with those wonderful colours you've chosen. Loving all your added extra's what a great idea with the added lace, flower and gem embellishments. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.