1 May 2023

Midnight Magic

Happy Monday crafty friends.  This is me making an effort to update my blog with my makes.  I must get in the habit of sharing here every time I upload to Instagram lol! 
 
So here's one of my latest cards made using lots of lovely Lavinia Stamps images.  It's a little scene made using Lavinia Elements inks for the background.  These were a Christmas present and it's the first time I've used them.  I must say I'm very impressed with them.  The main images were stamped with a variety of Versafine Clair inks and coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils.


I actually coloured the flowers with Sakura Moonlight gel pens and highlighted the leaves with them also.  I like to do this as I think it adds some definition.  I did add Stickles glitter to the flowers which looks really pretty but unfortunately my ploppy photography isn't picking it up lol!

Anyway, that's my little share for today.  I do have other makes to add so I will try and upload these too.

Take care folks and happy crafting. 

Ann-Marie
xxx






No comments: