22 May 2023

Lots of sparkle ...

Happy Monday lovely crafty friends.  As the title suggests I have been playing with lots of sparkle and nobody does sparkle quite like Chloes Creative Cards.  I treated myself to the new wedding collection she released not long ago and boy it is absolutely gorgeous and so very versatile.

As lots of my posts will show I'm normally a stamp and colour kind of gal so this is something a little different for me.  Lots of sparkle (and it's not even Christmas) and lots of layers but it was so much fun to make.  I kept with a silver and white theme and it's beautiful.


Everything is from Chloes Creative Cards except the mirri card, ribbon, pearl paper I've used to create the flowers and the stamens.  The pretty borders are even Chloes and I used her fab chisel tip glue pen to accent them with glitter also.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment and flowers:-


I apologise I'm not a photographer so the piccies are not the best and the light was terrible, but you get the idea.

So that's all from me today folks.  I'm off to have another quick crafty session before I concentrate on feeding the herd.  I'm back at work tomorrow so it will be a case of squeezing craft in where I can but hopefully see you soon.

Take care lovelies and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafting Happiness challenges  -  anything goes (option of flowers)

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes

The Creative Crafters  -  anything goes

The Crafty Addicts  -  anything goes














4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous wedding card love the silver/white and all the sparkle-beautiful ribbon and flowers.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val Nan Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

valscraftings said...

Congratulation on making Top3, pop on over to the Winners Tab on the main Creative Inspiration Challenge Bog.

Val - Owner
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/