17 September 2022

Fay loves Fall

Well look at me .... sharing a second autumn card lol!  This is me making an effort to keep my little old blog up to date.  So how many autumn themed makes can I get in before Christmas takes over.  I'm already itching to play with my crimbo stash but I'm determined to make a few more, although I have had some gorgeous new crimbo goodies arrive in the post this week so it's going to be hard not to at least have a little play.

Anyway, as my title suggests I have another autumnal card to share with you.  Again using another Stamping Bella image ... this is tiny townie 'Fay loves Fall' and isn't she adorable.  She's been coloured up with copics to compliment the gorgeous Raspberry Road papers.  


Image:  Stamping Bella Tiny Townie 'Fay loves Fall'
Sentiment:  from the same stamp set
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Raspberry Road Designs download 'Autumn Evenings'
ribbon and gems from stash


A list of copics used just in case you would like them:-

Skin:  E41, E50, E53, E33
Clothes:  G40, G43, G46, G29/E33, E35, E37, E39
Hair, Shoes & Basket:  E43, E44, E47, E49
Pumpkin:  YR21, YR24, YR27, E39

That's all from me this evening folks.  I'm off to paint some pumpkins to add to my tiered tray.  Won't be long before it's time for real pumpkins too ... I can't wait.  Anyone else excited over pumpkin season?  Last year was the first year I spray sealed them and put them out on my front step.  They lasted for ages so got to get me some more for this season.  My hubby thinks I'm nuts lol!

Anyway, have a lovely weekend, take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge (Wk 37)  -  anything goes


Stamping Sensations  -  feminine











5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring of this sweet image too.
Lorraine

Lisa :) said...

this really is a pretty card

brenda said...

A beautifully coloured Autumnal creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

CraftingMum said...

beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your colour work on both of your Autumnal Stamping Bellas this month is exceptional and you have teamed your work with such perfect embellishments! Thank you for submitting these fabulous entries to our challenge at Stamping Sensations this month. Crafty Hugs, Lesley