10 January 2020

A Polkadoodles 'Thank you'

Happy Friday crafty peeps.  I hope you are all well and enjoyed a lovely Christmas and New Year.  We had a fab time here, lots of family time and games (we seemed to be hooked on Rummikub this year lol) and good food and lots of naughty sweety things which I shouldn't really have!


So time to return to some semblance of normality.  The kiddies have gone back to school, the decs are sort of half down and I'm back to work.  I always struggle getting back into our routine the first week but I'm getting there albeit slowly lol.


Well as it's Friday, we have our usual new challenge up over of the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge blog.  A little reminder that it's always an 'anything goes' theme for all you peeps and there are fab prizes to be won even for the DT's top 3, how cool is that!  So let me show you my make.  It's a 'Thank you' card using some Polkadoodles Winnie goodness.  She's been cropped to fit my frame and coloured with copics.

Medium:  copics
Sentiment:  Winnie Celebrations 3
Ribbon, cardstock and gems from stash


A closer look at sweet Winnie next.  I've cropped her down to fit my frame.

Copics list

Skin:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:-  E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Clothes/Flowers:-  BV02, BV04, BV08/
R32, R43, R46/
BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07/
YG11, YG13, YG17, G28/
Y21, Y26, YR23

Okay so that is all from me today folks.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my little patch of cyber space and I hope you have a lovely (hopefully crafty) weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx



Challenges

Colour Crazy Challenge  - anything goes

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes

A bit more time to craft #107  -  anything goes








5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous bow.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x

Fleur said...

Beautiful card, her hair is gorgeous xxx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Love the bright colors on your card, is so beautiful. Xox

Jolanda's Blog said...

A really cute Winnie!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super Cute, Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT