6 December 2019

Have an Ice Day!

Happy Friday crafty peeps.  I'm popping on my blog today to share my latest DT make for Crafteezee with you.


I've gone down the clean and simple route for this one and I've even used just white pearlescent cardstock for my base as well.  I do find clean and simple cards quite difficult really but I do love how they look but my fingers always itch to add more lol.


So I inked up Crafteezee All Dressed Up 'Have an Ice Day' stamp and coloured her with copics.  I do seem to lean towards bold colours so I've gone with a black and red colour scheme for her and love it against the white background.  I also inked up one of the sentiments which comes with her as well and did some freehand doodling around the card for a little detail.


Once she was coloured I fussy cut her out and raised her up on the card base for a little dimension.  Here's a closer look at her.


She looks so graceful wish I could skate like that …. me I'd just end up in a heap on the floor lol!!


Okay so that's all from me today folks.  I've popped the links to the Crafteezee goodies at the bottom on my post.

I'm off to do a little Christmas decorating with some lovely Christmas tunes and I may even pour myself a glass of mulled wine.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges I'd like to enter:-

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

Winter Wonderland  -  anything Christmas goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes

All Dressed Up  -  anything goes with ADU image

Crafty Cardmakers  -  no patterned paper

Stamping Sensations  -  anything goes



7 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Superb colouring and I like how you've embossed just the top part of your card, it looks really effective. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

aussie aNNie said...

She is adorable, BEAUTIFUL, love your delightful design and added gorgeousness. Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

N-Eva said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! is And your colouring fantastic! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge.Neva

pinky said...

This is super cute. You really have captured her ice skating perfectly and the top embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us with our Anything Goes challenge over at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Silke said...

Many thanks for joining us with your beautiful card at Colour Crazy.
Silke

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulously cute, love the CAS feel. Great make

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Winter Wonderland' this month
Hope to see you join in with us again real soon!
Hugs Shell xx