13 January 2020

A little Crafteezee goodness


Happy Monday crafty peeps.  I'm playing catch up with my posts so I'm popping in to share some Crafteezee All Dressed Up love with you today.


I have two cards to show so first up is a card using All Dressed Up 'Have an Ice Birthday' by Crafteezee and she's been coloured with copics to compliment the beautiful ScrapBoys 'Cotton Winter' papers.  I've matted them on to kraft as I love the look it gives with the soft colours of the papers.  All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used on my cards can be found over in the store and I've popped the links at the end of the post for you. 


A little close up of the image ... she's a sweetie pie isn't she and perfect for those winter birthday cards.  She's definitely one of my faves for this time of year.


I cut a kraft swirly vine by using the Lady E swirls die and just popped a few little roses on it.



I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  -  always anything goes

Stamping Sensations  -  favourite stamps

CRAFT  -  anything goes

All Dressed Up  -  anything goes

Crafty Gals Corner  -  winter fun



Okay so my next card to share is again using an All Dressed Up stamp by Crafteezee.  She is called 'Love to Dance' and I've used a mix of copics and spectrum noir markers to colour her.  I took my colour theme from the delicious Mintay 'old manor' papers and it's not a colour scheme I would normally think of using but oh boy do I love it!


A closer look at the image.  She's beautiful isn't she and so very easy to colour.  I fussy cut her out and raised her up with some 3d glue for a little added dimension.  I stamped the fab sentiment next to her and stamped, coloured and cut out the fab little accessary hearts and raised them up with 3d glue as well.


Just a little touch of lace, pearl trim and some gorgeous ribbon and I was happy my card was complete.



I'd like to enter my second card into the following challenges:-

Love to Craft  -  anything goes

Cardz for Galz  -  haberdashery

Cute Card Thursday  -  embellish it



Okay so that's me all caught up with my Crafteezee DT posts.  I've managed to grab myself a day off today so I was hoping to have a bit of a crafting session but unfortunately after a week back at school my daughter's managed to pick up a stinking cold so she's home bless her and hubby appears to be home for the day too, so I don't think my crafty session is going to go according to plan do you!?!

Take care folks and I'll catch up with you soon.

Ann-Marie
xxx










9 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty pretty image and lovely design, many thanks for joining in with our 'Favourite Stamps' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous card! That little skater is adorable! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I am loving both of these darling cards. Love the overall designs, patterns and textures of each one.. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge.. AJ DT TCC

Sheryl said...

I love this card design, the colours you have used and the beautiful image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely cards. There is so much detail to both of them. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Misti said...

Soooo many awesome details on each card! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Lynda said...

Lovely card and colouring Ann-Marie - and I love the colour scheme too. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Kim said...

Sweet little image. Too cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful colouring on these gorgeous images!
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope to see you back again soon.
Marilyn sS