20 April 2017

Spring Bringer

Hello my lovelies and a very happy Thursday to you.  I hope you are all well.  We are still on Easter break here for the kiddies so all routine has left the building but normality will return on Monday when they go back.

I have a shaped card to share with you today and I decided to ink up the adorable 'Spring Bringer' by Wee Stamps and when I started this card it was a beautiful spring day but you wouldn't think so as I sit and type as it's turned a little on the cold side again.  Good old British weather you never quite know what you're going to get no matter what time of year it is really!

So anyways I'll stop rambling on and show you my make.  I used a set of Crafters Companion Create-a-Card 'Emma' dies for my shape and layers and used Kraft card as the bases.  I'd forgotten how much I love to work with Kraft so that's not going to get put away any time soon.

Image:  'Spring Bringer' by Wee Stamps
Sentiment:  Whimsy Stamps 'Mini Chalkboard' sentiments
Medium:  copics
Papers:  Memory Box 'Minuet'
Card stock:  Crafters Companion Kraft card and Neenah Classic Crest
Dies:  Crafters Companion Create-a-Card 'Emma', Spellbinders 'Floral Ovals', Marianne Design Creatables
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon/Twine from stash



And last piccie I promise is a close-up of the image and she really is a cutie pie.

Copic list

Face/Body:  E50, E51, E11, R20
Hair:  E31, E35, E37, E29
Clothes:  BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78/YG11, YG13, YG63, YG67/W00
W0, W1, W2, W3, W5
Flowers:  YG00, YG23, G28/R32, R35, R37, R59

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations  -  one for the girls

Simon Says Stamp  -  showers and/or flowers

Cute Card Thursday  -  birthdays 

The Ribbon Girl  -  use any image challenge

Okay that's my fly by for today.  I'm off to stick kettle on for a coffee and hopefully sneak some colouring in before hubby walks in and I have to look all busy and housewifely.  In my defence I have worked my way through my washing and ironing pile, the hoover has made contact with the floor briefly today and you can't quite write your name in the dust yet so that can wait till tomorrow.

Take care and happy crafting. 

Ann-Marie 
xx




1 comment:

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi. This is such a Sweet easle card creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT