8 April 2017

'Story Teller'

Happy Saturday afternoon folks.  It's an absolutely gorgeous day here.  Hubby's cut the lawns and I've got the washing out and some chores done so now I get to pop in and share with you my latest creation.  

I sat and coloured a Sugar Nellie image the other day just for fun and decided to make it up into another frame this time for my other niece.  Really pleased with how it turned out.  I have added lots of Stickles on the flowers and wings, the papers also have glittered accents not that my terrible photography picks it up though, but it looks lovely in real life! 


Image:  Sugar Nellie 'Story Teller' digi
Medium:  copics
Papers:  old My Mind's Eye 'Penny Lane'
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon:  The Ribbon Girl
Stickles 'Diamond' (on flowers/wings)
Pearls/twine from stash

Copics used

Face/Body:  E11, E50, E51, E21, R20
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Clothes/Flowers:  R81, R83, R85, R39/BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Toadstools:  W1, W2, W3, W5, W7
Grass:  YG00, YG03, YG67

I would like to enter my frame into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations  -  Spring Spectacular

Allsorts Challenge:  Bring on the Bling (Diamond Stickles on flowers and wings)

Stamping Sensations  -  anything goes

Let's Craft and Create  -  Easter/April Showers/Spring

Okay that's all from me today.  I've got another image all printed out and ready to be coloured so I'm off for a little colouring therapy.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to enjoy a little craftiness.

Take care
Ann-Marie 
xx







8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Really sweet image and a fabulous design.
Thank you for joining our 'Bling' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

A really beautiful creation and such attention to detail, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Not sure if I lost my last comment but just in case wanted to say what a beautiful bright and welcoming creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More, Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Dora said...

What a beautiful image. Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

Stampsnob. said...

Darling image this is a sweet card TFS Let's Craft and Create..Lis

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card!! Beautiful design, colours and I love the cute image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Jonnece said...

Such a wonderful card. I love the pink. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT