3 May 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release Day 2

Hello my lovelies thank you for dropping by and I do so hope you are all well.

I have some fantastic news to share with you today and that is I was lucky enough to make the Crafty Sentiments Design Team after their recent DT call.  I am super excited to get to work with such gorgeous images and such a talented team and would like to say thank you to them for the opportunity. 

Now they have some new releases this week and I get to share with you my creation for Day 2 of their new release.  So this is 'Mirror & Feather' and isn't she just the sweetest.

Medium:  copics
Papers:  Craft Sensations 'Sweet Garden Roses'
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts and stash



Now if you have all fallen in love with this cutie pie just like I have she will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop HERE from 8th May.

Thank you for stopping by.

Take care,
Ann-Marie







1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow this is just so cute, I love it. Hugs Em x