24 July 2016

Word Book - CC The Inspirers DT

Good morning my lovelies.  I hope you are all making the most of the gorgeous sunshine.  We got the pool out yesterday and it's been filling for hours so today once we've been strawberry picking that's where we will be spending most of our time as I think we are in for another scorcher!

Anyway, what I popped in for was to share with you another project I made for The Inpirers.  I was asked to make a project for a cousin and I'd been wanting to make one of these word books for such a long time and thought it would be perfect for the occasion.  I used the free CD from Crafters Inspiration Issue 10 for all of the papers and what I loved was the fact that I could print on both sides of the card and it looks really professional.  The letters were all inked up to give them some definition against the background papers.  Even the toppers,  bunting and sentiments all came from the CD.  Okay so let me show you some piccies.  I apologise as there are quite a few as I didn't know how best to photograph it.

Papers/toppers/bunting:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10 free CD
Ribbon/pearls from stash



Look see what I mean double-sided pages .. love it!


The paper bow is from the CD too and look it even matches the main paper just a smaller version.





Challenges

Allsorts challenge  -  anything but a card


Okay that's all from me today.  Everyone is starting to stir and get up now but at least I've managed to get on here and have my morning coffee in peace so I'm happy.

Take care folks and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx





2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Great project, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything But A Card' challenge and god luck x Susan x