7 July 2016

A Teacher 'thank you' gift

Good morning folks, popping in today as I wanted to share with you my latest Crafters Companion creation.  


Did you know on the Crafters Companion blog they have loads of tutorials, well to be honest I didn't until recently but you should check them out they are fab and the blog has so much inspiration.  I came across this 'sticky note holder' tutorial and fell in love with it it's such a cute idea and perfect for some end of year teacher gifts for my daughter's teachers.  This is how mine turned out.


Image:-  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10 magazine - topper sheet printed from free CD 
Bow/button:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 10 magazine - from free CD
Papers:  all printed from free CD

The bow is one I printed off the free CD too and I love it I think it looks so effective.  The button was on the same sheet as the topper and once I'd cut it out I used Glossy Accents on it but it's not showing up on my photo.  


This is a photo of what the inside looks like.  Don't you just love that paper so so pretty.  I printed it from the CD too but me being me couldn't decide between the two paper designs so printed one on one side of the card, put it back through the printer and printed the second one on the other side. 

My daughter loved it when I showed her ... now I have a list as long as my arm of who she wants to give one too so all I can say is I best start now!!

Right that's all from me today.  Off to work in about 1/2 hour so I'm going to grab a coffee and read my Crafters Inspiration magazine.  Am I the only one who reads the same magazine over and over again - I always seem to glean something new from it every time.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx




3 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is really beautiful, love the colours and design and a lovely idea for a teachers gift. Donna

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is wonderful and as you say the perfect gift for all the teachers and teaching assistants.
Look forward to seeing more of them from you ;-)
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

Fantastic gift ideas ! It's so pretty xx