8 February 2015

'Together Anywhere'

Hello my lovelies and a very happy Sunday to you all.

Gosh it's been a few days since I was able to share anything with you but it's been a tad on the busy side at home these past few days/weeks but I'm really pleased I managed to sneak on and share my Dies to Dies For dt card with you for today.

I have a sweet little card to show you which I have made using an adorable image from The Greeting Farm 'Together Anywhere' rubber stamp set and my sentiment is also part of the set.  I teamed her up with some beautiful designer papers from My Mind's Eye Record It called 'Charmed' and coloured her up using copics to compliment the papers.  I kept it fairly simple by following a fabby sketch which I'll link below and just adding a few flowers and some leaves cut using Die-namics 'Royal Leaves' die set. 



Copics Used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20, R30
Hair:  E21, Mustard Yellow Promarker/Y28, E31, E33
Clothes:  W1, W3, W5, W7/Y21, Mustard Yellow PM, Y28

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Sketch Saturday  -  fabby sketch to follow

Papertake Weekly  -  anything goes

Stamping Sensations  -  anything goes

Okay that's all from me today best go and iron the kiddies uniform for tomorrow.  Thank you for dropping by and I hope you've had an enjoyable if not crafty weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann-Marie beautiful card xx

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x