21 January 2015

'Serena'

Hello my lovelies just popping in to share with you my Dies to Die For card for this week.  As usual all the links are below. 

For my card I got to play with the sweetest fairy from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - From the Hollow collection called 'Serena' and coloured her up with my copics.  I took my colour inspiration from the Websters Pages 'Parkdrive' paper pack and this is a beautiful collection of papers and are a lovely quality to work with but I seem to have managed to cover the majority of them up but trust me they're gorgeous.



Copics List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20, R30
Hair:  W1, W3, W5, W7
Clothes:  R12, R14, R17/ G21, G24, G28

Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Inspirations  -  pretty pearls

Fussy and Fancy  -  pearls and swirls

Allsorts  -  spring flowers

Stamping Sensations  -  dies and punches

Okay folks time for me to love you and leave you.  Thank you for taking the time to pop in and hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann - Marie , a really beautiful card with such lush cours. The papers look fab x

Jo Channon said...

This is a lovely card, lvoe the colours and the image is so pretty. Thankyou so much for taking part in this weeks Allsorts Challenge. Jo x

brenda said...

A stunning creation Ann-Marie, I love the tones of peach and orange on the fairy and ribbons as well as the lovely spray of flowers.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Little crafter said...

What a fantastic card x

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week xxx

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous card! The fairy is adorable, and the colours and design are so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your beautiful embellishments.
Rebecca.
x

Tracy said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x