16 February 2015

Spring Bringer

Good morning folks a quick stop by from me to share my Dies to Die For dt card with you and I thought I would bring a little bit of spring with me in the hope that it's soon around the corner.  A little heads up too peeps Tracy has a Valentine's offer at the moment over in the store of Free postage until midnight tonight!!

I inked up an older Whimsy Stamps Wee image 'Spring Bringer' but she is still one of my all time favourites.  I coloured her up to compliment the oh so gorgeous Echo Park For the Record 2 'Tailored' papers which are actually on offer at the moment too over in the store.  I decided to mat them onto black card stock just to make the colours pop.



A little close up of the adorable image.  Darn it I've just noticed I missed a bit of her hair when I coloured her up that's what you get for colouring in the early hours of the morning !!

Copics List
Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20, R81
Hair:  E50, E53, E57, E49
Clothes:  R81, R83, R85/G12, G14, G17/E41, E43
Flowers:  R81, R83, R85/YR31, Promarker Amber/Promarker Spice
W5 for extra depth

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Bunny Zoes Crafts  -  for the girls

Papertake Weekly  -  hearts and flowers

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes (with option of a sketch)

Stamping Sensations  -  anything goes


Okay folks time for me to go, thank you for stopping by it is as always very much appreciated.  Have a good week and don't forget Free Postage until midnight over at Dies to Die For!!!

Take care.
Ann-Marie 

5 comments:

pinky said...

Just adorable Ann-Marie! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

CraftyNatalie said...

Cute image, great card.
Thanks for joining in our 300th challenge over at Creative inspirations.
CraftyNatalie {DT}

brenda said...

Really super work Ann-Marie and so pleased you shared it with us at Stamping Sensation challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! wonderful image and great colouring. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!