13 March 2013

Springtime!

Hi everyone, I've made a card using a Saturated Canary image called "Springtime" but it certainly isn't springtime here its blinking freezing and the cold temperatures are certainly going to put a hold on it arriving anytime soon!
 
So here's my card and I hope you like it I certainly enjoyed creating it and I just love that image.  Its daft really I've had that image for ages and only just used it but she was lovely to colour so you'll probably be seeing a bit more of her!
 
Image:  Saturated Canary 'Springtime' digi
Medium:  Copics

Papers: My Minds Eye 'Quite Contrary' a freebie from a magazine
Flower: Magnolia Doohickey 'Doily Flowers'
Large Diecut behind image is a Marianne Design Creatable
Metal corners: Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics used
 
Dress:   R000, R32, R35, R37, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49
Hair/shoes/tights:  E41, E43, E47, E49
Grass:  YG11, YG13, YG67
Sky:  B00, B000, B0000
 
A quick close up of the image, love that hair!
 
Challenges I would like to enter:-
 
 
 
 
 
Okay folks I'm off to do something productive.  I hope your week is going well so far and at least we are half way through it. 
 
Take care,
Ann-Marie
xxx
 

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Ann-Marie, love the colours and papers and your colouring is really good
jacqui x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Ann Marie.

Love those colours and of course that beautiful image

Hugs Kelly

Carol Willis said...

One of my all-time favourite SC images. Beautiful card Ann-Marie. Gorgeous details and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card, just love the image and how you've coloured her. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Springtime challenge x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the design,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card and so cute too.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Your card is so pretty Ann Marie and full of Springtime and just perfect for our theme this week.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check it out here

Ally said...

aw bless this is such a gorg card, loooove it!
Thanks a million for joining us at Sketch N Stash again!
Hugs, Alessandra