29 March 2013

On Tiptoe

Hello everyone and a happy Good Friday to you all.  Its rather cold here but no snow and no rain so that makes a change!
 
There is a break in the kiddies trying to kill each other so I'm quickly jumping on to load up my latest card.  As I so enjoyed colouring onto kraft with my prismas the other day I've had another go - I can see this becoming a regular thing as I love the effect.  I've used a Lili of the Valley image and she's so sweet, note to self must save pennies and buy lots more of these cuties. 
 
Image:  Lili of the Valley 'on tiptoe'
Medium:  Prismas blended with Sansodor
Sentiment:  Whimsy 'vintage birthday tabs 1'
Papers:  Marianne Design 'birds and flowers'
Dies:  Magnolia Doohickeys
All matted on to card from The Papermill Direct
Ribbon, lace, pearls and charm from stash
 
A bit of a side view.  I decided to make the flower from an odd bit of lace I had.  I just did a running stitch and then gathered it together and put a button on top.

 
Lastly a close up of the gorgeous image.  As you can see I let loose with the glamour dust on her wings.

 
Challenges I would like to enter:
 
 
 
 
 
The kiddiewinkles are at present playing nicely together so I may just quickly stamp up another image.  We are having a quiet day at home today although hubby's had to go out to work for a couple of hours but at least its not all day and then we can all chill for the day.  I've even been that lazy that I ordered by grocery shopping on line and that will be here soon!!!
 
Anyway, before I go I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter and an enjoyable long weekend. 
 
Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Glad the kiddies have started to play nice.. Lol
    Mine have argued over everything today but it better them being poorly like yesterday. Amazing colouring again. And gorgeous card.
    I think I have decided to get prisma pencils now. Just got to save some crafty pennies first lol
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet... :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ann-Marie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours Ann-Marie and such a cute image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I love those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, a fabulous design and colours, your beautifully coloured image is adorable and such stunning details.

    A fabulous card, I love your gorgeous colours and great use of the washi tape.

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card, love your colouring,
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty. I love your colouring and the layout is fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little fairies, hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete