12 April 2020

Skateboarding dude - Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello lovely crafty peeps, I hope you are all doing okay in these crazy times.  I'm struggling to keep track of the days with the kiddies being home from school, but on the upside there are no lunch boxes to make .. YAY! .. I do so hate making lunch boxes lol.


Anyway, I'm here to share with you my DT make for the new Polkadoodles Wk15 Challenge.  The DT were challenged to make a 'male' card and to include 3 of something, but for all you guys the theme is as always 'Anything Goes'.


So for my card I chose the fab Polkadoodles image 'Skateboard - Little Dudes' and he's a real cool little chap and I love the fab sentiment I teamed him up with.  In fact he comes with a choice of four sentiments and a few papers too so a little mini kit and a real bargain if you ask me.  It's quite a simple design so all the focus is on the image and sentiment.

Image:  Polkadoodles 'Skateboard - Little Dudes'
Medium:  copics
Sentiment:  Polkadoodles 'Skateboard - Little Dudes'


Copic/Spectrum Noir List

Skin:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E53, E55, E57, E59
Reds:  R20/R22/R27/R29
Blues:  B32/B34/B37/B39
Grey:  Spectrum Noirs BG1/BG3/BG4/BG5/BG6/BG7

Okay, so that's all from me.  I've been desperately trying to craft today but what with cooking our lamb roast for Easter lunch and my daughter deciding she wanted to bake I've been in and out of my craft room like a blinking yoyo and not getting much done at all.  So now everyone is winding down and thinking of heading to bed soon I'm going to make myself a much needed coffee and grab a little treat and settle down to some colouring hopefully in relative peace lol!!!

Take care of yourselves folks and stay safe.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

A bit more time to craft  -  anything goes

Love to craft  -  anything goes


Crafty Creations  -  anything goes














2 comments:

Judy V said...

Fabulous CAS card Ann-Marie!

Koraliki Beaty said...

Wow really men's card great