27 April 2020

A little bit of Polkadoodles sunshine

Happy Monday folks.  Just a little pop in from me to spread a little Polkadoodles sunshine.

I have a card to share I've made using the image 'cutest' and some very pretty papers all from the new Polkadoodles Sunshine Delights collection.  Have you seen the collection yet?  Oh my it's adorable.  I love Winnie anyway but these are oh so cute.  Do I have a favourite?  Well I would have said 'happy days' until I coloured up 'shopping bliss' and well now I've just given up trying to choose lol!!  So let me introduce you to 'cutest' and what a very apt name.

Sentiment:  PD Sunshine Delights
Medium:  copics
Papers:  PD Sunshine Delights 'paper pack 2' 
printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper
Gems from stash


I love the little butterflies.  These are also in the kit I just resized them in Word and printed them onto some of the patterned paper and added a few sparklies.

Just want to show you a little bit of a closer view of the image.  She's so sweet isn't she.  I took my colour inspiration from the papers.  It's not one I would normally go with but actually I really like it.


Okay, so that's my little contribution to blogland for today.  I have a few more shares to post over the next few days I figured it was better than trying to cram them all into one post.

Well I'm off now to pick up some copics and have a little colouring session whilst my house is not chaotic!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-

Creative Fingers #184  -  anything goes

Addicted to Stamps and More  -  anything goes

Crafters Castle  -  anything goes

Crafty Calendar  -  add a butterfly




 



1 comment:

Liz said...

Fabulous card. The beautifully coloured image is just adorable. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx