24 November 2019

It's a Polkadoodles Christmas!

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well.  Unfortunately our little home has been hit by cold/flu germs this week so we're all feeling a little sorry for ourselves.  Normally I'd dose up and carry on but this one kinda knocked me for six a bit and I even cancelled some work which I just never do!  Anyhow, today I'm feeling a little more like myself so I'm trying to catch up with some things.


So first up on my catch up list I'm here to share my Polkadoodles DT make and it's a little bit of Polkadoodles Christmas love to share today.  I made a little set of Christmas notelets but me being me wanted something a bit different so out came the snow globe die.  Love how they turned out and by using the pre-printed images they were so quick and perfect as a little gift.


Images:  Polkadoodles pre-coloured penguin images from Winnie White Christmas
Papers and WordArt also printed from Winnie White Christmas download collection
Printed onto Ultimate Graphic paper

A little close up of the cute penguins.  They really are adorable.




Okay so that's all from me today folks.  I'm off to grab myself a bowl of my homemade chicken soup.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie
xx

Challenges I'd like to enter my make into:-

Crafty Friends Challenge  -  Christmas

Cardz for Galz  -  get ready for Christmas

Crimbo Crackers  -  animals

Cute Card Thursday  -  winter





2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely little penguin cards into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Lou Sims said...

Such a fabulous idea & they look very effective too x