23 September 2019

All Wrapped Up - New Polkadoodles Christmas release

Happy Monday lovely crafty friends from a rather wet and soggy south coast.  So to put us all in a lovely festive mood I am popping in with a little inspiration showcasing the new 'All Wrapped Up' image.

I've gone with a rather clean and simple design for this one so all the focus is on the image and pretty papers.

Medium:  copics
printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper

So let me show you a closer look at the image.  She has been coloured with copics to compliment the papers and I just added a few pearls for interest. 


So that is all from me today folks.  I'm off to make myself a coffee and to catch up on some colouring that I never got around to at the weekend as life got in the way as per usual lol.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx




1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Super cute CAS! Love the touch of twine!