5 October 2017

Trick or Treat

Hello my lovelies I hope you are all well.  I'm back tonight to share with you my make for Crafty Sentiments Designs release week Day 3, albeit a little later than planned due to pesky internet problems.

So let me introduce you to this cute little dude he is 'Trick or Treat' and he's a digi so perfect for lots of different size projects.  I love it when I can resize to whatever I'm working on don't you.

I've made a milk carton treat holder with my nephew in mind.  He will love this if my daughter doesn't grab it first!!

Medium:  copics


My usual close-up.  I decided to cut him out and 3d him with some glue gel. 

Copics used

Skin:  E000, E11, E13, R30
Hair:  E43
Clothes:  C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100
Treat Bag:  Promarkers Amber, Pumpkin, Bright Orange, Burnt Orange

Okay, this cute little dude can be found over in the Crafty Sentiments Designs store here and if you fancy and a little looksie at some gorgeous inspiration pop across to Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration blog here where you can see lots of gorgeousness from my teamies.

Okay time for me to go.  I've a list of stuff to get sorted as my son is off on his Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award this weekend and it's his birthday on Sunday so I've that to sort for when he gets back to and as usual I'm not organised lol. 

I hope you have a fab weekend and if it's ploppy weather you have a perfect excuse to craft more!!

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx



Challenges I would like to enter:-

Cute Card Thursday    -  anything goes

Let's Craft and Create  -  anything goes (optional witchy/autumnal)





4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your treat holder is awesome, Ann-Marie! That image is so cute, and you've colored it beautifully. Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

Céline said...

absolutly fantastic
hugs
céline

Jonnece said...

What great idea for a treat box. Fabulous Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a cute treat box!! Your nephew will love it! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create
Tina dt