18 September 2016

Happy Halloween ...

... yeah okay so I know I'm a tad early and I've jumped from Christmas to Halloween but hey who doesn't love a little Halloween craftiness!

I'm popping in to share with you my Crafters Companion Inspirers make today and I did have such fun making it.  All of the papers, sentiments and embellishments are from the free CD rom that comes with Crafters Inspiration Issue 11 and boy there were a lot to choose from and it took ages to decide which to use.  I think I may just keep this one for myself and bring it out on Halloween as I love it so much.

Images/Papers/Embellishments:  Crafters Inspiration Issue 11


As you can see I made a stair step card which was extremely easy but most effective and brilliant for layering up your card.  The large tree image printed out black and white and I just highlighted it with Spectrum Noir marker TN5.

Okay just a flying visit from me today I have the fun task of sorting uniforms for school tomorrow.  I do think that's my only downside to my Sundays as I really do dislike ironing shirts .... a complete waste of crafting time in my opinion!!!

Take care folks and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Halloween project xxx