23 August 2010

Lady Tilda

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all having a good start to the week. I'm having a quiet start as the kiddiewinkles are not yet back from nanny's, apparently they are having way too much fun to come home and won't be back until 7 ish tonight. They really enjoyed their weekend in the tent which incidently nanny thought was going to take off last night as it got a tad blustery here LOL.

Anyway, I have been quite productive no housework but plenty of crafting so just wanted to show you my card for today. I've gone all purple, had a hard time colouring this little image the copics I've got in this colour are a little too far apart and they didn't blend as well together as I would have liked so I'm going to have to remedy that and get some sketch markers to fill in the gap I have so after all the blending and everything she ended up a little darker than intended.
Another piccie shows a full on front view and I've tried that effect where you make lots of little dots with your markers around the image but the jury is still out I'm afraid as to whether I actually like it.
Well a quick low down on what I've used - the papers are My Minds Eye Jen Wilson La Paperie, just loving these, obviously Lady Tilda which I got from Sir Stampalot, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts (of course) and another Leone Em branch punch, ribbon is Papermania, sentiment is a die cut one not sure where from and pearls/gems from stash.
Another few challenges I would like to enter with this card (sorta getting the hang of this now):-
Creative Inspirations - fabby sketch
Just Magnolia - Lets get sentimental (got to have a sentiment on your card)
Create 4 Fun Challenge - make a Birthday card
Nearly time for the monsters return so catch you all later.
Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Ann Marie, sweet Tilda and colours.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

Lovely work, Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Gorgeous card - love the papers, ribbons and flowers. SArahxx

Teresa said...

Fantastic card so pretty and a beautiful colour! xx

Aunty Sue said...

Wow what a stunning easel, thanks for joining creative inspirations

Anonymous said...

My goodness this is gorgeous! I love it.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Ann-Marie. What a beautiful card. Love your colouring and papers. The ribbon and bows are lovely details. Good luck with the challenges. Donna

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!!

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card Ann-Marie :) x