13 August 2010

I'm on a roll ...

Well evening folks I've actually managed to make a second Crimbo card and before August is out too!!!

Its going to be short and sweet from me as I've been lent True Blood dvds to watch and I want to curl up with some choccie and have a mammoth watching session. So onto my card, I just love red and black together, not really sure they're Christmas colours but hey I like them.

Its another easel card again, I seem to be addicted to making these just love them, but do find them hard to photograph. Anyways, second photo shows a full on view.

Info on stuff used - image from Whiff of Joy coloured with copics, paper is last year's Papermania "Joyeux Noel", flowers a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts and Hobbycraft, sentiment is Inkadinkado and ribbon from stash.
I have used the fab sketch from over on Sketch Saturday challenge but not sure whether I've left it to late to enter but I will have a go, either way its a fab one and one I will use again.
Off now to have some choccie take care wherever you are and have a great weekend.
Ann-Marie
xxx


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Ann-Marie wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

D K Crafts said...

Hi Ann-Marie. What a beautiful card. Love these colours together and your image is so cute. Donna