1 December 2009

Belles'n Whistles advent candy

Happy 1st day of advent folks. I'm so excited watched my first Christmas movie last night whilst colouring lots of Christmas images. I was feeling really Christmassy and just didnt want to go to bed wanted to put my decs up but at 2.30 a.m. in the morning not sure hubby would have been too appreciative!!

Anyway, just a quick post to let you know that Summer from Belles'n Whistles is offering some delicious advent candy every day on the run up to the big event so why not pop over here and have a looksy.

Thats all for now.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Chalks hun! Have you tried the Dovecraft ones? If not they are my fav's you can buy them from tabbycrafts for about a fiver a tin and you get 16 colours per tin, love them they've lasted me ages too.
As you are a Christmas lover too have you tracked Santa before? If not google Norad and you will be able to track him making his deliveries I love it but then again I am usually a bit Crimbo obsessed lol
hugs Mandy xx