26 November 2009

Fab candy and an award!

Hi folks, guess what I have an award, yes thats right little old me has an award and my first at that, all thanks to Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter. Thanks sweetie I'm chuffed to bits you've made my day. Mandy also has some yummy scrummy candy up for grabs so pop on over and have a look and whilst there have a little looksy at her creations she is very talented and they are gorgeous. Right now this award has lots of questions so take a deep breath and here goes:-



1. Where is your cell phone? - coat pocket

2. Hair? - brown

3. Mother? - never far away

4. Father? - not that close

5. Favourite food? - Thai

6. Dream last night? - dont know (didnt get much sleep anyway, we have poorly house this week!)

7. Favourite drink? - Jack Daniels

8. Dream goal? - 24 hr crafting!!!

9. What room are you in? - Kitchen/conservatory

10. Your hobby? - crafting OF COURSE

11. Your fear? - dying young

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - my own craft room!

13. Where were you last night? - home

14. Something you aren't? - miserable

15. Muffins? - christmas ones from my local baker, yum!

16. Wishlist item? - craft room

17. Where did you grow up? Bransgore/New Milton (in the New Forest)

18. Last thing you did? hoover

19. What are you wearing? - my coat (just going down the school to pick up son)

20. Your tv? - not mine its hubby's apparently!!!! buts its a Samsung

21. Your pets? none

22. Your friends? - mad like me

23. Your life? - content

24. Your mood? - happy

25. Missing someone? - my grandad

26. Vehicle? - don't drive

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favourite store? - Next

29. Your favourite colour? - Red

30. Last time you laughed? - just now

31. Last time you cried? - a couple of days ago

32. Your best friend? - my hubby

33. One place you go to over and over? - my purse!

34. Person who e-mails you regularly? - my mate from where I used to work

35. Favourite place to eat? - Thai restaurant

36. Facebook? - occasionally

Phew! I've done it that got the old wheels turning. Not very exciting answers I know and I couldn't stick to the one word answers either, but you know a little more about me anyway. Right, gotta dash my son has a friend home for tea and it sounds like they're destroying the place upstairs so I'm off to rule with an iron hand (not that they listen to me!!!).

I know I'm meant to pass this on to fellow blogging buddies but as usual I'm late with posting mine and I think most of my fellow blogging buds have already had it, so if you've popped on here and it hasn't made its way to you yet then please by all means take it and post on your blog and I'll pop in to be nosey. I like being nosey he he!!!

Well take care you guys and I hope its a happy day where you are. I'm in the process of putting together a Crimbo card so should hopefully see you soon.

Take care for now.

Ann-Marie

xxx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fab answers hun they made me laugh
hugs Mandy xx