15 May 2022

Bluebell Woods

Happy Sunday lovelies.  It's a rather wet and stormy day here but I don't mind I like listening to the thunder just not when I'm on my own.

Anyway, I am behind sharing all my makes with you so I have a backlog to upload on here but for today this is my latest card I've finished.  Again it features lots of Lavinia Stamps I'm sorry I do seem to be a little obsessed with them at the moment.

So my background was made with distress inks that I'd smooshed onto my glass craft mat and spritzed with water and then dabbed my white card into.  This was dried thoroughly and then I just began making my scene up I was aiming for a bluebell wood.  I didn't achieve the depth I wanted in my card but by the time I'd added all the highlights and everything I think it's a keeper.  Anyway, it was all coloured with Inktense pencils and soft pastels and lots of highlights added to the flowers, leaves and trees with Posca and Sakura gelly roll pens.


A really quick stop by me today.  I hope you like my little creation.  I really do learn something new every time I play with these stamps and ink and I have such a fun time.

So until next time, take care lovelies and have fun crafting. 

Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges

Stamping Sensations  -  floral and fauna

Addicted to Stamps and more  -  any occasion





2 comments:

brenda said...

It's easy to be obsessed with Lavinia stamps, I can identify! This is totally magical, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping May challenges.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Amazing Creation, love it. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha