20 February 2020

Girlfriends

Hello lovely peeps I hope you are all well.  All is good in our little household.  Kiddies are on half term break so my house looks like a bomb's hit it and I've given up tidying until they go back lol.


Anyway a little fly by visit from me today just to share with you a little love of the All Dressed Up variety by Crafteezee.  I've had a play with 'Girlfriends' and I've had this idea in my head now for a few weeks where they were all in sort of picture frames.  This is how it turned out.


This is a slimmer card that I would normally make but I think it suited the design.  I used a strip of the gorgeous ScrapBoys 'Dream Garden' papers and took my colour inspiration from this for the beautiful girlies and coloured them with my copics.  I matted everything onto black card.  This is one of my favourite things to do in cardmaking as it just makes all the colours pop.


A little black ribbon and a rose as a finishing touch and my card was done.  A very simple one but I actually love it.

All of the Crafteezee goodies I've used to make my little old card can be found over in the store and I've popped the links at the end of my post.

Okay, so that's it from me again folks.  I'm off to put some smarter togs on as we're off out for dinner as a little half term treat for everyone.

Have a lovely rest of the week.

Take care
Ann-Marie
xxx


Challenges:-

Addicted to Stamps and more #377  -  make your mark

Stamping Sensations  -  feminine


All Dressed Up  -  anything goes

Allsorts Challenge  -  dies and/or punches

Crafty Calendar  -  dies and/or punches







9 comments:

Linby said...

wow this is just super cute and stylish. Love the images, those frames and the ribbon!
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

This is just stunning, a really eye catching colour palette and design, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Dies and Punches' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chris said...

Fabulous design! So striking and your sweet images look gorgeous inside those lovely frames. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Calendar this month
Chris
x

brenda said...

I popped back to thank you for also linking your lovely card at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Anna M. said...

Beautiful slimline card! And such lovely sweet images.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Marilyn said...

Really cute card and a clever design.
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up Challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope to see you back again soon.
Marilyn S

Dora said...

Great style! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card in a lovely colour combination and very well designed. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month. Marlies

aprettypinkpeony said...

Such a unique and beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry! Pam~DT