28 October 2019

'Little Skater'

Good morning folks.  I hope you had a lovely crafty weekend.  I didn't manage to get much crafty play time as it was my daughter's 14th and nephew's 1st birthday so it has been a tad busy, but hey keeps me out of mischief lol!!

Well I didn't get much time to play but I do have my Crafteezee make to share with you.  So this is All Dressed Up 'Little Skater' one of the new stamps released by Crafteezee and she is so sweet.


I decided to stamp her onto kraft and coloured her with a mix of copics and spectrum noirs. My colour scheme was taken from the beautiful Mintay 'The Sweetest Christmas' papers and I layered them up on to kraft as well.  I also fussy cut around a few images and layered them underneath and in the corner just for a little extra interest.


I love how the markers look softer on kraft card and I just used a couple of cool grey prisma's blended for the background.

Copics/Spectrum Noirs list

Skin:  E000, E11, E13
Hair:  E43, E44, E47, E49
Clothes:  R000, R32, R35, R37, R39/Spectrum Noirs GT1, GT2, GT3, JG4

Okay so that is all from me today peeps.  Links to the Crafteezee goodies I've used are at the bottom of my post.  I'm playing catch up with my craft now this week after the last couple of days have been super busy.  Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way!!!

Take care and happy crafting.
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Colour Crazy Wk42  -  anything goes

Cardz 4 Galz  -  something beginning with 'S' (the stamp I've used is a skater)

All Dressed Up challenge #98  -  anything goes with ADU image






5 comments:

aprettypinkpeony said...

So pretty! I adore this image! Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps ~ Pam DT

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Annmarie this is just adorable. I love all the layers and that die cut frame is fabulous. Super card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time. Hope to see you again soon.
hugs
Dawn xx
Challenge blog: https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com
My blog: https://dawnscraftybits.blogspot.com

Cazro said...

A stunning design, goegeous embellishments. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and gorgeous embellishments too.

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Lilibet said...

Stunning card - Thanks for sharing with us and joining the challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x