22 August 2019

Time to Sparkle

Happy Thursday lovely crafty peeps.  I hope your week is going well.  We're all okay here we've been doing some back to school shopping as the end of the summer break is creeping ever nearer much to the dismay of the kiddiewinkles.  

I can feel autumn just around the corner too.  I can see my summer bedding in my pots just beginning to fade and my pretty solar lights are coming on earlier and earlier of an evening.  I've noticed a few leaves starting to turn and I spotted the V formation of some geese today flying off to better feeding grounds.  The Rowan tree is laden with berries this year so I think autumn will be a little earlier than normal but hey I'm not complaining it is my favourite season after all!

Anyway I digress lol.  I'm actually popping in to share with you my latest DT make for Crafteezee.  I inked up the fab All Dressed Up 'Time to Sparkle' stamp this time and coloured her with copics to compliment the beautiful LemonCraft Sense & Sensibility paper.  I felt in the mood for a little clean and simple card which shows off the gorgeous image and also used a pretty Lady E Design wavy border die to add some interest.  I've popped all the links to the items I've used at the end of my post.


A little closer look at the image.  The sentiment comes with the stamp too.


Okay so that's all from me today.  I've a full day ahead, work until the afternoon and then school shoe shopping which I'm not looking forward to … wish me luck!!


Thank you for stopping by my little blog.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-


Color Throwdown #557 -  purple/blue/turquoise/yellow

All Dressed Up  -  anything goes

Sir Stampalot challenge  -  things with wings




8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable and so sweet!

Dora said...

Beautiful cards. Lovely design. Thank you for joining at stamping sensation

Lori said...

Too fun! Love how you colored the adorable image. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Cat Craig said...

Darling image and you've used the Color Throwdown colors nicely.

Viv said...

Great image, coloured beautifully and a lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

aprettypinkpeony said...

Beautiful card! Love the border die as well. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Hope to see you again next month. ~Pam-DT

N-Eva said...

Your colouring is fantastic! Great colour combo and that image is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

Lilibet said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with the All Dressed Up Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will play again.
Liz (:(|)x