12 July 2019

'Everyday holds new magic' - Polkadoodles Challenge Wk 28

Hello lovely crafty people on this rather humid of Fridays.  I do wish we'd have some rain to freshen things up a little.  They keep threatening storms but they've not materialised yet!

Well as it's Friday there is a new challenge up over on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog.  This week the DT were given the theme 'little princess' so we had to a) use any girlie image b) make something for under 16 and c) make something that could be for her bedroom.  However, for all you lovely peeps the theme is as always 'anything goes' so nice and easy to enter.

So what did I make.  Well I've been itching to colour up Serenity 'Stardust'.  I've had her for a little while and this was the perfect project.  I had my daughter in mind when deciding what to do and she loves box frames so that's what I went with and no sooner had I finished and photographed it she'd nabbed it for her room lol!!

Medium:  copics

I kept the design quite simple really as I wanted the main focus to be the beautiful image and sentiment.  It's not the best close up I must admit but I was struggling with reflections on the glass hence the slightly odd angle of the photo lol.  


My usual close up of the image and for a change I went with silver looking hair this time.  Not 100% sure on the dotty background seemed like a good idea at the time, but my daughter said she loved it so it stayed!

copics used

Face/body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  C1, C3, C5, C7
Dress:  RV00, RV63, RV66, RV69
Moon:  Y00, Y11, Y15, Y17
Background:  B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

So okay that's all from me today folks.  Why not pop across to the Polkadoodles Challenge blog and take a look at the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.  Believe me they've really knocked it out the park this week.  Don't forget to enter whilst you're there we'd love to have you join us and then we can come take a look at all your beautiful makes and you never know you may end up being a lucky winner of one of the fab prizes.

Have a lovely weekend peeps and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Colour Crazy Challenge  -  anything goes

Crafty Catz  -  anything goes

Creative Fingers  -  anything goes

Crafty Creations Challenges  -  anything goes


















9 comments:

Fleur said...

Love this so much Anne-Marie, your colouring is amazing
HUGS Fleur xxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Ahh - this is so delightful and the die cut was a perfect choice. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Joy Wilson said...

Stunning coloring! I love the layout and can't get enough of your coloring! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous, what a fabulous image and sentiment, your colouring is awesome and I too love the dotty background, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Marjeta said...

Fantastic project. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Gina's Cards said...

Such a stunning box frame. Love the image and your beautiful colouring.
Hugs
Gina xx

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous project Ann-Marie, gorgeous colouring skills and pretty layout.
Hugs Suzi xx

Crafting Belle said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous project. Hugs Lisa xxx

Rae Ann said...

Such gorgeous colors and dies. The sequins is a great idea.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.