1 June 2019

Wedding Fever - Polkadoodles Week 22

Good morning all you lovely crafty people, I hope you have been having a good week.  It's half term here for the kiddies so we're all over the place all routine has gone out the window lol!!

So, as it's Friday I'm popping in to share my DT make for the new Polkadoodles challenge.  The DT this week have been challenged with creating a wedding set to include three different items, so either a Save the Date, Invite and thank you or a place setting, favour box etc. you get the idea and they had to feature a cake image.  However, for all you lovely peeps wanting to play it's an 'anything goes' theme as always and you don't even have to use Polkadoodles goodies to enter.

A great challenge I think and I had such fun creating my little set.  So, what did I make? Well, from left to right - I made a cake box so guests can take home some yummy wedding cake, a place setting (this is my favourite part of the set it's so cute) and then a milk carton Favour box.  

I used the absolutely beautiful papers from Winnie Celebrations 2 Papers 2 collection printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper, inked up the edges and then matted on to kraft card for both of my boxes.  For the little place setting wedding cake card I just used the fabulous 'cake' card template from the Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses download collection and re-sized it to suit.  Isn't it just the cutest little card.  All I did then was to add a few flowers from my stash and a few dots of liquid pearls to fancy it up a bit.  All of these items can be found in the store HERE.  I have popped the links below too.


'Cake' template from Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses collection

It was a nice change to create something that didn't involve colouring and actually it shows just how versatile Nikky tries to make Polkadoodles goodies.  I mean these images and papers are just perfect for creating all of your own wedding stationery.  Pop across to the challenge blog and you will see all of the other amazing wedding sets my teamies have made they're all extremely inspiring.

Okay, time for me to go.  I promised my daughter I'd paint her nails for her and she keeps giving me death stares as if to say 'haven't you finished yet mum, just get a move on will you!' lol.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges I'm entering

Simon Says Stamp  -  anything goes

Creative Fingers  -  anything goes

Crafting with an attitude  -  anything goes

Crafting from the heart  - anything goes

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes















4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful wedding creations Ann-Marie, loving that paper you used.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful wedding set Ann-Marie. Love all the details.
Hugs
Gina xx

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful! How special would the guests feel to take home a slice of the wedding cake in that gorgeous box!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Narelle DT

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous set, love how you've used the cake template. Hugs Lisa xxx