8 May 2019

Love is in the air!!

Hello my lovelies I hope you are all well.  I'm here sharing my Polkadoodles DT make today albeit a tad late.  I'm not quite sure what I was thinking it was meant to be up on Friday but in my head I was sure it was next Friday lol.  In my defence it's been one hell of a week/weekend with work and then a family wedding on Friday so my head was all over the place.  Don't you hate it when you have weeks like that complete and utter madness.  But hey the wedding went really well and she looked stunning. 

So there's a new challenge up on the Polkadoodles Crafting challenge blog.  This week the DT have been given the theme of love and romance to work to, but as always for all you lovely crafty folk it's an 'Anything Goes' theme so come on pop across and join in with us we'd love to see your beautiful makes.

I chose to colour up this little beauty 'cupid' from the Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses download, but you can also get her on her own too.  The fab papers are also from the same collection.

Medium:  copics
Papers:  Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses download collection printed on to Ultimate Graphic paper
Ribbon from stash

A closer look at the image.  I've coloured her up with my copics and I let the fab papers determine my colour choices.  I love the sentiment made up of little scrabble tiles which are also in the download collection.


Copic List

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
Dress:  RV000, RV52, RV55/C5, C7, 100

Okay, so that's all from me today folks.  Why not pop across to the challenge blog and enter there's always fab prizes up for grabs, even the Top 3 get a prize. 

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge  -  anything goes

Crafting with an Attitude  -  anything goes

Cute Card Thursday  -  anything goes 














7 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This turned out fantastic in the black and pink - great job. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Gina's Cards said...

Such a striking card. Love the design and your colouring is beautiful as always.
Hugs
Gina xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, so elegant with the black bow and the scribble tiles!!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! loving this card, your colouring and layout are fabulous.
Hugs
Suzi xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Adorable card! Xox

Fleur said...

WOW, she's so sassy. I love your card so much.
HUGS Fleur xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous card and colouring. Hugs Lisa xxx