5 April 2019

New Polkadoodles Challenge - Wk 14

Good morning my lovelies I hope you are all well.  We're all good here the kiddiewinkles have now broken up for Easter, although they don't like the fact that they have to wait two weeks for any chocolate!!  You know I say kiddiewinkles but my son is actually 17 and my daughter 13 and they have more of a social life than I do lol.

Anyway, it's Friday yay so a new challenge is up on the Polkadoodles Crafting challenge blog.  This week the dt have been given the theme of Easter/Spring and working with images from The Darling Buds collection, but as always for all you lovely crafty folk it's an 'Anything Goes' theme.  Why not pop across and join in we'd love to see your beautiful makes.

So, for my make this week, I coloured up 'Primrose' with Prismacolor pencils for a change.  That's right you did read that correctly I've not used copics and I am receiving therapy for this lol.  I decided I wanted to have a little change so picked up my pencils and I love the look of them on kraft too.

Medium:  Prismacolor pencils blended with Sansodor
Dies:  Polkadoodles 'Elegant Nest' set of 3 dies, Whimsy Stamps 'Peony' flower dies, Crafters Companion 'Emma' Create-a-card die set
Ribbon, gems and lace from stash


I had another go at making my own flowers with foamiran.  I'm actually quite pleased with these ones I wanted them to look a little like primroses.

My last piccie is a bit of a closer look at the sweet image.  She's got to be one of my favourites I think.


Okay folks that's all from me.  Thank you for stopping by my little old blog it is, as always, very much appreciated.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges


Magnolia-licious  -  use flowers

Country View Challenges  -  Easter/Spring

Addicted to stamps  -  Spring









11 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Aw, this little sweetie is beautiful!! Love those flowers! Thank you so much for playing with my Spring challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

Darlene said...

Absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring and design ...love the overall shape! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrate Spring’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Craftyfield said...

Just gorgeous! I love the layers and flower clusters, thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

Monika Gulyas said...

What a fabulous card!!! The image is beautifully coloured and the flowers are gorgeous too!!! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Ann-Marie. Love the colour combo and your colouring is just stunning.
Hugs
Gina xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Wow, what a lovely card. Xox

Fleur said...

Wow, Anne-Marie this is stunning HUGS Fleur xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful card and your colouring is fab.
Hugs Lisa xxx

Kim Prince said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love it! Thank you for joining us over at the Magnolia-licious Monthly Challenge!
Kim

Nancy said...

this is simply gorjus....thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious this month...hugs Nancy

Laura said...

Your Card is so very lovely and I especially love how beautifully you've colored sweet Primrose. Thank you so much for joining our Magnolia-licious challenge and I hope you will be able to join us again!

Laura Corkill
Magnolia-licious DT