18 February 2019

Polkadoodles "Maddie twirling curls"

Good evening my lovely crafty friends and I hope you have all had a great start to the week.  It's half term here for the kiddies this week and my daughter was over on a sleepover last night so this morning whilst I was waiting for her to come home I managed to finish up this little cutie pie.

This is 'Maddie twirling curls' from Polkadoodles and she's just so sweet.  I coloured her up with copics to compliment the gorgeous papers I printed off.  I followed a sketch which I think was from Tuesday Morning Sketches a few weeks ago now, added a little ribbon, a metal flower I found in my stash and a few pearls and this little make was finished.  Don't you just love it when a card just 'works' and there's now fiddling around it just all falls into place!!

Medium:  copics
Ribbon, flower and pearls from stash


A closer look at little Maddie.

copics used

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13
Hair/shoes:  E70, E71, E77, E79
Clothes:  RV00, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, BV23  &  YG00, YG03, YG17

Okay, that's all from me today folks.  I should be getting an earlier night tonight as I have work tomorrow but then I really want to do a bit of colouring first and once I get started I don't like to stop until I've finished it. Mmmm, the dilemma … who am I kidding we all know full well that crafting is going to win out lol!!

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx

Challenges:-

Crafty Friends challenge  -  anything goes

Colour Crazy challenge  -  anything goes

Crafting with an Attitude  -  anything goes

The Crafty Addicts  -  anything goes

















6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet....gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your lovely card…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I know what you mean about time goes by when you are colouring. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Ela said...

Stunning project. Such nice colours and DP's and beautiful colourful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

Monica C. said...

It is wonderful when everything falls in place and your card is beautiful. Gorgeous coloring on little Maddie.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous colouring, love your card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft challenge, good luck! Dawn Guest DT