12 October 2018

Brrrr ... it's cold outside!

Happy Friday folks and thank you so much for popping over to my little piece of blogland. 

Well with it being Friday that means there is of course a new challenge gone live this morning over at Polkadoodles Challenge and I am here to share with you my dt make.  The challenge is as always an 'anything goes' theme so you can enter anything you like to be in with a chance of winning some fabby goodies.  The design team however were given the theme of 'wrap up warm'.

I have made a very simple card really for this theme.  I knew instantly that I wanted to work with Octavia Frosty Penguins she just seemed so perfect especially with those cute little penguins and she's very versatile as she's great for not only Christmas but winter as well.  I used a piece of acetate for the front of the card as I wanted to use my snow flurry die so that it looked like it was snowing.  I'm not brilliant at photographing white cards but I hope you can make out all the details.

Medium:  Copics and Promarkers

So the usual close up of the image.  I've coloured her with a mix of copics and promarkers and for the fur hat and trim I used a couple of the lighter grey copics and then used a blender pen and dotted it over the top.  I actually rather like the effect it gives.

Pen list

Skin:  copics E000, E11, E13, R20
Clothes:  R22, R27, R29, R59/Promarkers Ice Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Hair/Penguins:  copics C1, C2, C3, C7 & black

I think this has got to be one of my favourite cards so far I have made for this Christmas.  Not sure I want to give it away lol!

Okay that's all from me today peeps.  Don't forget go check out the Polkadoodles Challenge here and you can take a peek at my teamies fabulous makes too lots of gorgeous inspiration to be had.

Have a great weekend and enjoy as much crafting as you can I know I will!

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx

Challenges I am entering

Winter Wonderland  -  artic or antarctic animals

Christmas at Sweet Stampin  -  anything goes

Crafting with an Attitude  -  anything goes

Crafty Creations  -  anything goes


















10 comments:

Shylaashree said...

she looks amazing in your colouring Ann. beautiful card

Suzi Mac said...

Amazing colouring Anne-Marie, love your choice of image and that is a fabulous acetate card.
Hugs Suzi x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card and fab colouring especially on the penguins!

Crafting Belle said...

I wouldn't want to give it away either.....it's a stunner. Hugs Lisa xxx

ScrappyHorses said...

Wanted to pop in to say how much I love this card! Just beautiful!

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image, the dramatic colour combo and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at CASS.
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the use of acetate..striking. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

sweetpea said...

Great card, love the colouring. Thanks for joining in at Crafting with an Attitude challenge Janet DT

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Anne-Marie, I love the colours and adore how you have coloured the penguins.
Hugs
Gina xx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant. Xox