11 May 2018

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week19

Good morning my lovelies I hope you are all well.  Is it me or are the weeks just flying by?!

Well, it's Friday again so of course that means a new challenge goes live today over at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge and I've popped in to share with you my DT make.  As always it's an 'anything goes' theme but the DT are all showcasing a little bit of paper piecing.  It's all about the image on this one so I chose a nice simple layout and I actually love it.

Medium:  copics



My usual close up.  She's a real cutie pie isn't she, love that hat!  As you can see I've paper pieced the dress and the cute bow to match the backing papers.  It all ties in beautifully I think.

Copics/Spectrum Noirs

Face/Body:  E000, E11, E13, R20
Hair:  E43, SN EB5, E49
Hat:  BV02, BV04, BV08

Well, it really was a quick post from me today.  Don't forget the challenge for this week goes live this morning so why not pop across HERE and throw your entry into the ring.  As they say you have to be in it to win it lol.  You can have a quick peek at my team mates makes as well there's some gorgeous inspiration to feast your eyes upon.  

Okay time for me to toddle off.  I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and make sure you allow yourself some crafty time.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx

Challenges I am entering:

Creative Inspirations  -  clean & simple or fussy & fancy

Crafteezee  -  pretty in (blue)

Craftaholics are us  -  use something blue






4 comments:

Rene said...

She's so cute and I love your papers! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Shylaashree said...

fabulous paper-piecing Ann. Following you
Teammate @polkadoodles
Adhiraacreations

Lucy Patrick said...

Loving your sweet Polkadoodles DT card, what a great choice in papers for the paper piecing. I'm so happy to be your teamie and now new follower XOX Lucy

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Adorable card! is really sweet, I just noticed that I was not following your blog, sorry for the delay xox