16 March 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge

Good morning my lovelies.  It's Friday which means it's time for another fab challenge over at Polkadoodles.  As normal it's an 'anything goes' theme but the DT have all made something with an Easter feel to it.

I don't really send Easter cards so for my make I made a little gift bag which I shall fill with my daughter's favourite chocolate.  I decorated the front and back with some gorgeous Polkadoodles papers and the cutie pie image is called 'mmmm chocolate' and isn't she sweet and I've used my usual copics to colour her up to match the papers.

Medium:  copics
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts


A closer look at the image.  She's fab isn't she and could be used for so many occasions.


Okay, so that's all from me.  Hop across to Polkadoodles Challenge here and take a look at some beautiful inspiration from my teamies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Inspirations  -  any occasion

Simon Says Stamp  -  Easter inspired

Moving Along with the Times  -  Easter creations

Thank you for stopping by peeps it is as always very much appreciated.  I hope you all have a great weekend and get some crafting time in I know I will be.

Take care. 
Ann-Marie
xxx





6 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet, great colours, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Lin said...

What a happy card, Ann-Marie! Love your choice of papers behind the image! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

sue w. said...

Hi Ann-Marie, this is just so cute, love the image and fab bag. Those papers are super.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable such a sweet card. Helen xx

Gwyneth said...

Realy lovely. Great colouring of the image.
GG

Unknown said...

Love the cute image and the papers are so pretty,
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck !
Kaz x DT