24 September 2017

Christmas Melodies

Good morning and what a beautiful autumnal morning it is.  I'm sat doing my post with my first coffee of the day, nobody else in the house is up and my back door is wide open and all I can hear are the birds and its beautiful.

So my post today is to share with you another Christmas card made using a gorgeous Crafty Sentiments Designs image called 'Christmas Melodies'.  I decided to get my prismacolor pencils out for this one and to work on Kraft for a change and I'd forgotten how much I love pencils on Kraft.

Medium:  Prismacolor Pencils

As you can see I've kept it nice and simple so it's all about the image and I love it.  Next up is  the usual close up of the image.  I didn't blend the pencils this time with Sansodor and paper stumps like I normally do I just used the lightest pencil each time.  Love how vibrant it's turned out.  Obviously there's a little glitter there on the snow but the photo's are not picking it up very well.


Okay so that's all from me today folks.  I hope you're having a lovely weekend and the weather is staying kind for you, but hey if it's not it's a perfect excuse to get crafting!

Don't forget this image is available over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs store here and you can always visit the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational blog here where you can get tons of inspiration from my team mates.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Creative Inspirations  -  seasonal

The Ribbon Girls challenge  -  September 'use any image' challenge

Winter Wonderland  -  wrap it up






5 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

This is gorgeous, beautiful card hun xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Ann-Marie! I love the cute image and your fabulous colouring and the CAS style is simply gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely looking card with great colouring and lovely sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Kath said...

A lovely Christmas card and fabulous colouring too. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card Ann-Marie and your colouring is amazing xx