23 July 2017

Sweet Bunny Moon - Noor DT Call

Hello my lovelies and a very happy Sunday to you.  We've had a very soggy weekend here indeed but on the upside more crafting time yay!!

So did you know that Noor Design UK are having a DT call well a couple of calls actually, one for the Design Team and one for a Foamiran Design Team.  This doesn't happen very often (believe me I know as I'm a bit of a blog stalker!!) so when I saw it I was just a tad excited!  So as you've probably guessed my post today is dedicated to the Noor Design UK DT call.  For the call you were asked to make either a card, scrapbook page or mixed media project so as I mainly make cards that's what I did.  All the details are here

I chose to use the LOTV image 'Bunny Moon' and coloured it up with a mix of Copics and Spectrum Noirs.  I was having a rummage through my papers and came across some old Marianne Design baby papers which are just so pretty so they sort of dictated the colour scheme I went with.

Image:  LOTV 'Bunny Moon'
Medium:  Copics and Spectrum Noirs
Papers:  Marianne Design 'Eline's Babies'
Dies:  Crafters Companion Create-a-card 'Emma', CC baby dies
Ribbon/Lace from stash
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts



I used a couple of little baby dies - the rattle and dummy and attached it to the bow to dangle like little charms.

My usual close up of the super sweet image.  The moon has been glittered to within an inch of it's life with Glamour Dust and it looks so pretty and twinkly in real life.  

Copics/Spectrum Noirs

Body:  W00, W1, W2, W3, W5/R20/R81
Clothes:  B32, B23, B18, BV29 (for shadow)
Moon/Stars:  SN's LY1, LY2, LY3 + copic BV00 (for shadow)
Teddy:  E50, E53, E35/G20, G24
Background:  B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

Okay so for the next bit of my post I need to let you know a little bit about myself.   I'll start with the most obvious  - I'm a little bit craft mad bordering on addiction maybe!.  Okay, there, I've said it - it's now officially out in the open.  My closest friends would say I'm a little crazy and oh a tad accident prone, but hey I've yet to injure myself with the craft knife and I haven't glued myself to my chair yet so in my eyes we're all good.  I lurve, lurve, lurve my stamps and copics and, papers well that's a given I need say no more.  Add Christmas into the mix and I'm one happy bunny!

Not sure I have a style so to speak.  I like a little fussy I do love to build my cards up with embellishments but I'm not afraid to go clean and simple.  The common denominator in many of my creations though is colour.  I do love my colour.   

I love to share my creations with other folks.  I have a Facebook page and share on lots of different craft sites.  I also have a Pinterest Board and an Instagram account too.  I can think of nothing better than posting something and to have inspired someone else to either craft or try something new.

Okay, so I've come to the end of my post.  I hope you like my card and all I can do now is wait and see and wish everyone who enters good luck.

So for now that's all from me.  It's late but my head is full of lots of ideas and my fingers are itching to colour so I'm off to stamp up something else.  I have work in the morning but hey who needs sleep it's overrated in my book!

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx


Challenges I'd like to enter:-

Creative Inspirations  -  anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  -  we're seeing stars

The Ribbon Girls  -  July 'use any image' challenge

Stamping Sensations  -  anything with flowers





  














8 comments:

Clur said...

Beautiful card. Good luck with the DT call.  Clare  x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

You've coloured the digi image beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations. Sandra x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Wonderful coloring and fabulous design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

A really pretty floral creation and perfect for our Floral theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Crafteezee said...

So beautiful Ann-Marie and I love the colours you have chosen and perfectly embellished.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

You've coloured the digi image beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations. Sandra x


บอลพรุ่งนี้

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely, sweet card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.